Inspect3D™ post alignment and reconstruction software provides a fast, easy, complete solution for dual- and single axis electron tomography.
- Cross-correlation requires no markers as the process is enhanced by the use of a large variety of filters and image processing tools.
- Feature tracking can utilize added artificial features like gold markers, or recognizable intrinsic specimen features, as a basis for image alignment.
- Bead cloaking removes gold beads from the image data after they have been used for alignment so they do not show in the reconstruction.
- The algebraic reconstruction technique iteratively compares projections of the reconstruction to the original projections and corrects the reconstruction to minimize differences.
- The simultaneous iterative reconstruction technique preserves full spatial information and can enhance the signal to noise ratio of the reconstruction.