How to sign up for RAPID
To enable RAPID for your instrument, request a RAPID account. The procedure consists of two tasks; the first is to register the instrument to your site account, the second is to register the instrument for RAPID.
Thermo Fisher Scientific will complete your registration request within three business days. After completion of the request, you will receive an email with your RAPID account details. Note: You will receive a unique RAPID account for each instrument that you register.
Step 1: Creation of a site account and registering an instrument
Note: If you already have an site account and want to add another instrument to your account, log in to your account and continue with step 5 below.
- Go to the Registration page to create a site account.
- Fill out all the details requested and click REGISTER at the bottom of the page.
- After completing your registration, scroll to the footer and click Sign in.
- Fill out the email address and password that was supplied during registration and click LOGIN.
- To add more instruments to your account, scroll to the footer and click Manage profile.
- Click Register my instruments to register an instrument to your account.
- Click Add another instrument to register more instruments.
Step 2: Register instruments for RAPID
- Go to the RAPID registration.
- If not logged into the site, log in with your account.
- Fill out the details requested in the form. You can find the serial number of your instrument on the identification plate.
- Click and read Read Thermo Fisher Scientific RAPID Remote Diagnostics (RAPID) Terms & Conditions.
- Click Close.
- Check the button I have read and accept the RAPID Terms & Conditions of use.
- Click SUBMIT.
After clicking submit, all of the instrument details will be sent to the RAPID Registration department. Allow the RAPID Registration department three (3) business days to process the registration. Once the registration has been processed, you will receive an email with the RAPID account details for the instruments that have been registered.